New video – Sept 20, 2012
WHY SHOULD YOU GET CERTIFIED NOW?
- Increase your marketability in difficult economic times!
- Put yourself above your competition!
- Add LPQ/LPC designation to your name & resume!
- Improve your potential to get promoted!
- Demonstrate your understanding of core competencies!
- Demonstrate your desire to learn!
- Enhance your performance by gaining knowledge!
- Invest in your education!
Listed below are just a few of the many benefits for obtaining certification developed by leading industry professionals
- Demonstrates to both current and prospective employers your desire to learn and further develop industry knowledge
- Designates a level of knowledge and understanding of the core competencies that our industry leaders have identified and acknowledged as critical to excel as a loss prevention professional
- Certification is designed as a means to validate the knowledge level of LP professionals. It helps to promote industry professionalism by demonstrating your level of competency.
- Serves as a valuable resume builder, endorsing your knowledge base and promoting your commitment as a retail professional as well as a qualified loss prevention professional
- Companies are now adding certification as a preferred requirement in their job descriptions
- Most importantly, certification is a means to enhance performance. It expands our knowledge and expertise, confirms our understanding, challenges our perspective, and reinforces industry goals and objectives.
Demo of the LPCertification course on an iPhone/iTouch
The LP Certification courses will now work on PC’s running Windows and Linux as well as Apple computers. The courses will run in Microsoft Internet Explorer (7.0+), Mozilla FireFox, Opera, Apple Safari and Google Chrome. And now we support the Apple iPhone and iTouch. Watch the video to see a demo on the iPhone/iTouch.